Sunday, June 22, 2014

Looking for 1b/1b around Seattle downtown ( shared) - SEATTLE

Title: Looking for 1b/1b around Seattle downtown ( shared)

Ad Detail:

Hi,

I'm looking for a shared accomodation anywhere around Seattle. I'd prefer a room for myself, but do not mind if i have to stay with someone else. I'll be working in 1301 2nd Ave and any place within 1 hour travel to the above mentioned place should be fine. Please let me know if there's a room available.

A bit about Myself:
I'm working as a software professional and i've been sent to Seattle from India to on an assignment that is expected to last for about an year. I'm a die hard football fan and love Arsenal a lot. I dont smoke/drink indoors. But i would not mind if you want to have a smoke outdoors. Please get in touch with me at 425-326-9747

Visit Looking for 1b/1b around Seattle downtown ( shared) for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment