Saturday, August 16, 2014

Need a room on rent nr UW (UW) - SEATTLE

Title: Need a room on rent nr UW (UW)

Ad Detail:

I am from India, 33yrs old postdoc, will be joining UW from 1sept. 2014 to 31 Aug 2015. I am looking for an accommodation in the range of 500-650$. Right now I am in India (reaching 1st Sept) and needs to settle everything from here, my friends in Seattle may visit the place.
"My main concern is, my wife with a 3yr old daughter will be visiting me for couple of months in summer", I am also looking for such flexibility, for which I will pay feasible charges separately.

Pls contact by email. No problems with pets except they shouldn't cause problems to me :).

Thank you,
sunil

Visit Need a room on rent nr UW (UW) for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment