Friday, October 31, 2014

Lease takeover - Lake Oswego - Hunt Club - 1BHK - LAKE OSWEGO

Title: Lease takeover - Lake Oswego - Hunt Club - 1BHK

Ad Detail:

Hi,

I have a 1BHK in Hunt Club Apts on bonita road, lake oswego. I am moving out of state. Looking for a person to take over the lease. Lease is valid till August end 2015. I am paying $980.

The apartments are walking distance from KP offices on meadows road. also a lot of other company offices are nearby. The apartments have a big indian community. Trader joes grocery store / starbucks / various other eateries in walking distance.

I will be moving out by second week of november 2014 latest. please call or text me me at 925 nine22 seven875. we can discuss further details on the call. thanks.

Visit Lease takeover - Lake Oswego - Hunt Club - 1BHK for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment