Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sublease RENT : 875 $ - 1 bedroom cambridge apartment available - From Octo - BEAVERTON

Title: Sublease RENT : 875 $ - 1 bedroom cambridge apartment available - From Octo

Ad Detail:

Hi ,

I am moving to other community and planning to sublease my current apartment; please let me know if you or your friends is interested.

Details:

Complex: Cambridge Crossing Apartment
Occupancy: One Bed Single bath
Lease ending date: Feb 26th 2015
Apartment available from : Oct 31,2014
Rent: 875$
Location: Near to Nike, Elmonical railway station Fred Meyer etc.
Floor Level : First

Please let me know if you are interested, call me @971-275-3071 (M)

Visit Sublease RENT : 875 $ - 1 bedroom cambridge apartment available - From Octo for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment