Monday, May 18, 2015

STUDIO / SINGLE APARTMENT REQUIRED FOR SHORT TERM LEASE IN BELLEVUE / - BELLEVUE

Title: STUDIO / SINGLE APARTMENT REQUIRED FOR SHORT TERM LEASE IN BELLEVUE /

Ad Detail:

Hello,

I m an Indian student coming for Internship with my family ( mother ) and am interested in taking a studio apartment on short term lease
. Please send me current availability and additional details.
.I need a studio apartment for a short lease starting 06/15/2015 till 08/15/2015
close to Kirkland / Redmond / Bellevue area close to restaurants and groceries shop etc with easy approach of Local transport
please reply back on my mail : sangal.navin@gmail.com
with all the options / prices / and the pictures of the property

Visit STUDIO / SINGLE APARTMENT REQUIRED FOR SHORT TERM LEASE IN BELLEVUE / for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment