Sunday, September 20, 2015

temporary room fully furnished - HILLSBORO

Title: temporary room fully furnished

Ad Detail:

I have an apartment fully furnished sigle bedroom apartment in Beaverton near Intel. The place is called 206th apartment which is located on intersection of Cornell and 206th avenue. I would like to sublet between October 18th-Nov 30, 2015. I pay $1133 rent and utility $60, TV $107 but I am ready to negotiate on rent. Good for people who wants time to settle down in Beaverton.

Apartment furnished, king size bed, please bring some pillow and bed sheet. Nice Couch and 55'' 4K HDTV with all premium channels available. Going to India for my wedding. Please write me if you are interested.

Where: 2499 NW 206th avenue
When : (Oct 18th -Nov 30)
Cost : 1100 (can negotiate)
Terms: No pets, no smoking (apartment rules)

Visit temporary room fully furnished for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment