Saturday, April 23, 2016

Looking to transfer single bed apartment lease - HILLSBORO

Title: Looking to transfer single bed apartment lease

Ad Detail:

I am staying in single bed apartment at Orenco Gardens apartments(Hillsboro). Since I am planning to move to California, I am looking to transfer my lease by mid or end of May.
It is a great apartment (2nd floor) with excellent view to the park side. This is a very calm place with absolutely no road/train noise.The floorplan is one of the biggest around (820 sq ft). This place is 2 minutes walk from max station and bus stops, also a mile from Intel campuses.
I am currently paying $1090 for rent and about $50 for utilities. My lease is ending on July 31st. I am pretty sure if you renew it won't be more than 8-10% increase (as per leasing office) which comes to less than $1200, arguably the cheapest around since every one(including Orenco Gardens) is charging more than $1300 especially in summer time. I think this price is a bargain. Please call me at 9712383489 if you are interested.

Visit Looking to transfer single bed apartment lease for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment