Thursday, April 21, 2016

Single bedroom (Sharing) - WINTER PARK

Title: Single bedroom (Sharing)

Ad Detail:

Looking for a roommate to Share my room with at The Park at Sutton Place. It is a big 2 bedroom, in which I am living in one. I need someone to share the room with me. There is no washer or dryer in the apartment, but they are available in the community building that can be used.

Additional Details:
Approximate monthly bill (including Rent and all utilities): $380
Walking distance: 0.75 from Full Sail
Nearby Stores: Costco, Target, Publix, Winn-dixie, Gamestop,
Nearby Restaurants: Indian, Western, Chinese, Japanese and other cuisines
Nearby Banks: Chase, Fifth-third bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Regions Bank

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Visit Single bedroom (Sharing) for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment