Monday, June 13, 2016

Looking for a male roommate - BEAVERTON

Title: Looking for a male roommate

Ad Detail:

Guys,
I am an employee moving from SanJose to Beaverton on july 1st. Planning to share a 2B/2B with one other person. I am looking at element170(1400$ total) or victory flats ($1700 total). I flew here, looked at over 10 apts and finally narrowed it down to these two beautiful and clean ones. Victory flats are brand new while the element 170 is relatively new but clean. Please let me know if you would like to co-lease the apt with me. I am looking for a long term (12mts) lease. If you are around beaverton, please feel free to go check our the place. Move in date will be july 1 (+-1 week)" Praneeth ( )

Visit Looking for a male roommate for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment