Friday, July 15, 2016

Rental/ roommates - FEDERAL WAY

Title: Rental/ roommates

Ad Detail:

Beautiful nice clean home.Fully furnished room!!! Renting one room and one private bathroom. open kitchen and laundry room. All i expect you to clean up after urself the kitchen and your room and bathroom. Rent is 625 but willing to negotiate. open drive way to park. I am married with 17 year old son and my husband is in India right now. So i need someone who i can trust completely in my home please. NO drugs, no pets, non smoker and no achohol in my home. all I want someone to make my home ur home and respect it all. I am Indian but born in Fiji Islands.
Call me and in will send pictures.
Thanks alot

Shelley
2066502909

Visit Rental/ roommates for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment