Sunday, July 24, 2016

WANT a ROOM for 2 People from Bangalore visiting NEW YORK from Aug 29th to - NEW YORK

Title: WANT a ROOM for 2 People from Bangalore visiting NEW YORK from Aug 29th to

Ad Detail:

Hello,

I am Speaker and Trainer from Bangalore, India and I will be visit a Conference called AKKA in Atlantic City on Sept 2 to Sept 4 .

After that I and my Male Colleague will stay in New York till Oct 19th 2016 to organize Presentations to the NRIs .

I need a Reasonable Place to Stay with a Good Person in New York City for 2 days from Aug 29th to Aug 31st and then from Sept 8th to Oct 19th ,2016

I need a Reasonable Place in New York City preferably with a Indian Family or Individuals who can Accommodate 2 people .

I can be very Helpful in Setting up some Global Business Earning per Month US$5000 to US$20,000 per Month because
that Office is in NEW YORK .

I request you to contact me on WhatsAPP on 0091 9632105645 or on my Email ID

AbhiTS.in@gmail.com

To know my Identity you can Visit the my Personal Website

http://www.AbhiTS.in

Waiting for someone generous to contact me and I will be Pay a
Reasonable amount if you HOST me for 3 days intially and then for another 41 days.

I can Stay in Hotel but I want to Stay with Like-minded People
who would like to communicate , share information , tell me things to see in New York and Guide me to places where I want to visit lot of Indian People ..

I can Pay a RENT for the Whole Period mentioned from US$300 to US$500 or even little more .

Plz respond if you are keen ..


Thank you

Abhinandana TS

From Bangalore , INDIA
WhatsAPP : +919632105645
http://www.NRIsEarnFromIndia.com

http://www.Elixir4MyFamily.com

Visit WANT a ROOM for 2 People from Bangalore visiting NEW YORK from Aug 29th to for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment