Friday, September 30, 2016

Looking for an Roomate for APT: 1 private room and bath in 2 Bed/2 Bath - SEATTLE

Title: Looking for an Roomate for APT: 1 private room and bath in 2 Bed/2 Bath

Ad Detail:

Sublet my apartment:
Currently I am renting 2 Bed and 2 bath apartment and share it with 1 friend. I'm moving out of Washington. I am looking for someone to sublease my apartment.

You will get 1 separate Bed and 1 separate Bathroom. Kitchen and shared living room is spacious.
This is very close to light rail station. You can get to downtown in 16 minutes. Train frequency is excellent. Very close to safeway, light rail train station, park.

It's a new apartment and community is good. Lookup the amenities on website.
Website: http://www.thestationatothellopark.com/
Plan: http://www.thestationatothellopark.com/floorplans.aspx (Look for 2*2)


Feel free to call me after 6:00 PM.

Visit Looking for an Roomate for APT: 1 private room and bath in 2 Bed/2 Bath for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment