Friday, March 9, 2018

Room available in 2B/2Ba Downtown Seattle - SEATTLE

Title: Room available in 2B/2Ba Downtown Seattle

Ad Detail:

Hi all,

My roommate is moving out of Seattle and I've a bedroom and attached bathroom available in a 2B/2Ba. Apartments name is Avanti - 1401 Boren Ave, Seattle.

All major offices are at 10-15 min walk -- Amazon, Zillow, Avvo, Microsoft.

Nearby landmarks are: -
Washington Convention Centre - 5 min (0.3 miles)
Virginia Mason Hospital - 5 min (0.3 miles)
Amazon Doppler - 13 min (0.6 miles)
Cheesecake factory - 5 min (0.3 miles)
Regal/AMC - 5 min (0.3 miles)

I'm working as a data scientist in Coupang and would appreciate someone from a similar domain and profession. I'm a born and raised Indian Punjabi and I love to cook. I have a big friend circle in Seattle and Washington and we are often making long road trips, camping, and hiking. So, you will be welcome along.

Rent is $1212.50 + utilities. Parking is not included.

Kitchen -- I've all the utensils and you're free to share them. There's washer and dryer in the unit. Dishwasher in kitchen.

My roommate is leaving behind most of the stuff to sell -- queen mattress, queen bed (unopened), Table (unopened), Chair, LED TV 65", and some more stuff and will be willing to sell at a discount.

Pictures are not available yet since my roommate is packing his stuff but I can show you the apartment on/after March 11, 2018.

Please reach me at pankesh(dot)bamotra@gmail.com

Avanti -- avantiseattle.prospectportal.com
Avanti on Map -- https://goo.gl/maps/UNZiuGP21P32

Visit Room available in 2B/2Ba Downtown Seattle for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment