Friday, November 15, 2013

2 bed and 1 bath apartment is available for sub-lease - REDMOND

Title: 2 bed and 1 bath apartment is available for sub-lease

Ad Detail:

A spacious 2 bed and bath apartment unit available for sub-lease in The Onyx community starting from 20th Nov 2013. I am moving out of my apartment but still have 4 months on my lease. Apartment is very near to Overlake transit center and MS main buildings. You will pay a rent of 1235/- per month which is way below what the unit currently rents for (1580/-). I have furniture too if you are interested in take along with furniture.

Contact me (2709918228) for further details.

Visit 2 bed and 1 bath apartment is available for sub-lease for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment