Monday, January 13, 2014

Beautiful 2B 2B Apt for lease- 1 month rent free - REDMOND

Title: Beautiful 2B 2B Apt for lease- 1 month rent free

Ad Detail:

I am moving out of state so looking for someone who can lease my 2B 2B apt from 1st Feb 2014( or sooner).
http://www.evanscreek.com/floorplans.php?style=bridlecrest#content
Close to microsoft millennium campus, Whole foods and Bear Creek P&R
Apartment rent will be around 1850-1900$. I will give 1 month rent cash to you if you sign lease from 1st Feb. This deal is not from leasing office, I will give you as soon as you sign lease.
Please contact me for more details or to view apartment.

Thanks

Visit Beautiful 2B 2B Apt for lease- 1 month rent free for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment