Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Beautiful 2B 2B Apt for lease - REDMOND

Title: Beautiful 2B 2B Apt for lease

Ad Detail:

I am moving out of state so looking for someone who can lease my 2B 2B apt from 1st Feb 2014( or sooner).
Apartment is very spacious and bright in Redmond. 1134sq ft, Walk in closet, Electric fire place, pantry and good closet space.
Close to microsoft millennium campus, Whole foods and upscale apartment community.
Apartment rent will be around 1675 - 1700$. I am ready to give 2 weeks rent (or more) cash to you if you sign lease from 1st Feb. This deal is not from leasing office, I will give you as soon as you sign lease.
Please contact me for more details or to view apartment.

Thanks

Visit Beautiful 2B 2B Apt for lease for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment