Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Room wanted in/near Foster City or San Mateo(Female Only) (foster city) - FOSTER CITY

Title: Room wanted in/near Foster City or San Mateo(Female Only) (foster city)

Ad Detail:

Hi there,
My name is Lavanya and I am 23 year old female. I've recently got a job in Foster City. I am now in need of a room to rent starting JULY 28th.My budget is between $500-$700 a month. Ideally, I would like my own private bathroom, but this is not a requirement. I am open to any room available in/near San Mateo or FosterCity and within the Peninsula. Please respond back to me and send pictures if possible.

Thank you,

Lavanya

Visit Room wanted in/near Foster City or San Mateo(Female Only) (foster city) for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment