Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Looking for shared accommodation/ roommate - Females only - BEAVERTON

Title: Looking for shared accommodation/ roommate - Females only

Ad Detail:

Hi, I am looking for a shared accommodation. I will prefer having a bedroom and bathroom to myself. Preferred apartments: King's Court, Cambridge Crossing, Hunter's Run and the others around that area. But I am also okay with exploring apartments in other areas based on mutual convenience. I am looking for a vegetarian, friendly roommate who likes keeping house clean and can be good company. She should have long term plans to stay. Request the interested ladies to please write to me

Visit Looking for shared accommodation/ roommate - Females only for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment