Monday, November 10, 2014

$120 rebate per month subletting close to AT&T, TMobile - BOTHELL

Title: $120 rebate per month subletting close to AT&T, TMobile

Ad Detail:

The apartment is within walkable distance for AT&T and T-Mobile offices in Bothell. Also very close to groceries, including Indian, and malls, freeways etc.
The house comes with a three seater and one seater sofa, a laptop table, a vacuum cleaner with loads of cleaning supplies.
I am having the lease and you will be added to the lease which is available till April 2015, six more months. The rent I am paying is $1320. I will give a discount of $120 per month, so the rent for you is $1200 per month. Since I will not be staying in the apt, you will be taking care of the utilities which comes about $170. You can bring family/friends but I want one of you to get into the lease. Eventhough you are added to the lease, I will be 100% responsible for the lease agreement. I dont want to add you to the lease, but the property management is very strict in this.
This is a very good opportunity for any one who would be joining these offices and arriving from some other location. You also get the advantage of very less rent since any new lease would cost you at least $1500.
My name is Siva and my friend Karthik will help you to see the apartment and other tasks.

Visit $120 rebate per month subletting close to AT&T, TMobile for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment