Sunday, December 21, 2014

Kings Court:Roommate reqd.(Ready to move-in) for my new 2bed-2bath aprtmnt - BEAVERTON

Title: Kings Court:Roommate reqd.(Ready to move-in) for my new 2bed-2bath aprtmnt

Ad Detail:

Hi,
I took a new 2bed-2bath apartment at Kings court and looking for a roommate to share the other room and bath. You will get the Master bedroom and attached bathroom.
Rent - 1160 (To be shared by 2)
Utilities, EB, Internet - Will be shared by 2

Amenities included in Rent:
Swimming pool,
Spa,
24 hour Gym,
Morning Breakfast.

All the restaurants, grocery stores, companies are closer by. You can check them all by yourself by googling.

Do contact me at 323-570-6204 anytime, if you are interested.


Thanks
Arun.

Visit Kings Court:Roommate reqd.(Ready to move-in) for my new 2bed-2bath aprtmnt for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment