Sunday, October 25, 2015

LOOKING FOR AN APARTMENT IN BELLEVUE - LEASE TRANSFER AVAILABLE FROM NOV 8 - BELLEVUE

Title: LOOKING FOR AN APARTMENT IN BELLEVUE - LEASE TRANSFER AVAILABLE FROM NOV 8

Ad Detail:

Hi, I was moving out of WA state and I want to transfer my lease which I recently signed. I recently signed the lease on Sep 1st 2015 for 9 months. Total rent - 1306 (including utilizes).

Apartment was located near 140th Ave 8th street in Bellevue (back to 140th Walgreens)

Nov rent - We can pro rate the Nov rent and you need to pay me 350 $ out of which I paid 500 $ for deposit (300 refundable and 200 non refundable)

Application charge 42 $ you have to pay during transferring lease

If interested plz contact 425-615-3899

Read more: http://www.seattleindian.com/seattle/classifiedsDetails.asp?id=49571#ixzz3pYFwunfy

Visit LOOKING FOR AN APARTMENT IN BELLEVUE - LEASE TRANSFER AVAILABLE FROM NOV 8 for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment