I want to sublease a spacious master bedroom in a gorgeous 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment with nice views of the Space Needle and close proximity to Safeway, Amazon, Bus stand, restaurants and key arena. I would like the sublease to start anytime in December. The apartment and the community is real good. My current roommate (occupying the second bedroom) is an awesome, easy going Indian guy who loves to cook, is very friendly and works for Amazon. He would prefer an Indian guy to take over the master bedroom.
The details are as below:
Address : 312 2nd Ave W, Seattle, 98119
Unit Number : 430 (4th floor)
Apartment SqFt: 1045 sqft
Rent: The master bedroom is going for $1250/mo excluding utilities which would be just like $60-$70 around per person.
Lease ends on May 27th, 2016. If you wish, you can renew the lease later.
1) Huge semi-furnished living room. Have a fire place with patio. Great Space Needle view from the patio
2) Washer Dryer in unit.
3) Very safe and peaceful area.
4) Groceries are a no problem at all. We have safeway and deli like just 2 blocks around.
5) Have a lot of restaurants and good coffee places nearby
6) Bus stop is just 2 blocks away.
7) The management is good and acts on our requests promptly.
craigslist ad: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/roo/5326039482.html
Visit Master bedroom available in a wonderful 2bhk apartment for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together