Friday, December 25, 2015

Shared 1 BHK available for I.T. professional female only in Bothell - BOTHELL

Title: Shared 1 BHK available for I.T. professional female only in Bothell

Ad Detail:

Currently I am staying in one BHK apartment and looking for one I.T. professional female roommate to share it.
It is at a perfect location for someone working in AT&T/ T-mobile office.

The Apt is located at a walking distance from Bus Stop and major grocery stores like Mayuri, Apna Bazaar, Safeway, Fred Myer, etc. Even restaurants like Pizza hut, Dominoes, Subway, The Rock ,Teriyaki, Korea House etc are located nearby.

All amenities including washer/ dryer are within the apartment itself .

The rent is approximately $650 ( including utilities).

The apartment is available from mid Jan. If interested ,please mail me at pammy.delhi@gmail.com or call me @ 4256862784

Note: This accommodation is for females only . The apartment is not available for couples / males/ non working people.

Visit Shared 1 BHK available for I.T. professional female only in Bothell for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment