Friday, January 15, 2016

Need room for rent - SEATTLE

Title: Need room for rent

Ad Detail:

Hello Everyone,
I am looking for a shared room in Seattle or nearby places like Redmond and Bellevue. I am working in Amazon (contract employee). Hence I will not be able to enter into lease other than month to month. My office is located in seattle downtown, hence travelling time is also a concern. My budget would be $500 and negotiable. If anyone is looking for a roommate or has a room to rent, then email me at sk.inesh@gmail.com or call me @ (980) 636 7902
I am looking to move in by or before Jan 25th 2016.
About me, I am quiet, friendly and social. I don't drink or smoke.
Thanks & Regards,
Karthik S

Visit Need room for rent for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment