Sunday, March 27, 2016

Large beautiful room for rent in portland NW at $650 - PORTLAND

Title: Large beautiful room for rent in portland NW at $650

Ad Detail:

I am a in my thirties male professional living/working in NW Portland. My roommate, whom I've had a great connection with, is sadly being transferring to a different city and so I am seeking a new person to share this space with.

The room is 192 sq feet and has beautiful bay windows that face a tree-blossoming lined street. Beautiful view. It has hardwood floors and is situated between the kitchen and the common living area. There is a sliding (pocket door) dividing this room from the common space. This door can remained closed for most hours of the day, so long as I am able to walk through during early morning hours (to access the kitchen for breakfast etc; generally between 7-9:30am) and then again in the evening hours (between 6-8pm; to access the kitchen for supper).



The apartment is centrally located and the neighborhood itself is 100% walkable. You are in walking distance from nearly everything you could possibly need: grocery (Fred Meyer, Trader Joes, New Seasons), countless amazing restaurants (Indian, Chinese, Mexican, Italian, Japanese cuisines) as well as a selection of coffee shops and bars. There are also bike shops, old movie theaters and a selection of entertaining possibilities to choose from.



About me: I am a positive, upbeat person and generally like to be around other positive (quirky) people. I have lived in Europe, Asia and now North America. I am originally from the foothills of the Himalayas. I enjoy cooking, photography, traveling and camping. I also do prayer/meditation every morning.



Other details about the place:

-Laundry facilities

-trash

-mail

All located in the basement of the building.

Crappy internet is available free of charge (the building provides this) however I subscribe to Comcast, which is an extra $25/month.

I am looking for a clean, responsible housemate. Someone who enjoys occasional meals together and the occasional film screening (I have a great movie projector and a subscription to Netflix). Ideally I'd like to find someone who has an open mind, is curious about different landscapes/cultures, and who is respectful and clean. I enjoy talking to others, so finding someone who is not totally reserved would be a good thing. My roommate and I developed a great system of shopping for food together (monthly Costco trip, and occasional trips to Fred Meyer). We split food costs down the middle, and this system worked out great for us. I prefer to keep food communal, in nature I am more of a sharer. Ideally I'd like to have a roommate who also is a sharer, however am not tied to this concept as I know that many people have unique dietary restrictions (esp in Portland). What I'm basically saying is this: writing labels of names on food is not my thing.



Utilities are lessening in these coming months (less than $50/month) as the weather is getting warmer and there is less need for heat. During the summer, utilities come to nearly nothing.



Utilities: $50/mo

Internet: $25/mo

Security deposit: $650




Best of luck in your search, and contact me if this seems like a good fit.


Visit Large beautiful room for rent in portland NW at $650 for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment