Tuesday, May 23, 2017

1 bhk apartment sublease - BEAVERTON

Title: 1 bhk apartment sublease

Ad Detail:

hi,

I am moving to another state for job. I have my 1 bed room apartment lease until Aug 2017. The apartment is located at the beautiful Sir Charles Court Community near Bethany.The apartment has a Gym, swimming pool and billiards table. The nearest bus station is 0.3 miles away. The rent is very reasonable i.e. 1055 which is way cheaper than Kings court, Hunter's run, Cambridge or Elmonica. The apaprtment is maintained very well and its pretty clean.Please call me at 4698790104 if interested .

As a bonus, if someone is interested in leasing it, I can pay the lease application fee and also would not ask security money back.

Visit 1 bhk apartment sublease for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment