Sunday, February 10, 2019

Roommates Needed (Apt Very close to ELMONICA MAX station) - BEAVERTON

Title: Roommates Needed (Apt Very close to ELMONICA MAX station)

Ad Detail:

Starting from 1st week of March I am looking for 1 or 2 male roommates. It is a 2 Bed/ 2 bath apartment . Very near to ELMONICA Station (Walking distance to all grocery stores, Nike, MAX station etc.). Totally furnished I have mattresses, dining table, sofa, TV, internet which the others can use and also cooking utensils.

I will be staying in one room that I will be keeping for myself. Hence I will be paying some extra bucks for that. I am open for taking 1 or 2 roommates and am open for negotiation on that. I would like to rent out the hall space too and that's why I am saying 1 or 2 roommates. Depending on you take a separate individual room or the hall space the rates would be different.

. EMail me at arkaghos123@gmail.com till 19th Feb as I am in India or call on the number after 19th Feb to reach me.

Visit Roommates Needed (Apt Very close to ELMONICA MAX station) for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment