Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Looking for a vegetarian female roommate - WEST DES MOINES

Title: Looking for a vegetarian female roommate

Ad Detail:

Hi,
I'm looking for a vegetarian female roommate for duration of at least 6 months. I'm a software engineer by profession . I used to work for Morgan Stanley and recently have switched to another firm John Deere Financial and hence relocated to Iowa. I will be working from home.
I consider myself clean, quiet and considerate and would like the same from my roommate. My best experiences have been where I became friends with my roommates. Kindly reach out to me if you would like to share the space with me.

Thanks

Visit Looking for a vegetarian female roommate for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment