Saturday, December 12, 2020

1 BR available. $750. Short Commitment 4 months. - SEATTLE

Title: 1 BR available. $750. Short Commitment 4 months.

Ad Detail:

1 BR available in an apartment in Lake City. Looking for Preferably a professional male roommate. I am a working professional, I'm usually not even home for most of the day, I leave at 6am and come back at 7pm. I work full time. I'm quiet, and I don't party or have too many people over. The apartment is perfect for working professionals looking for an affordable place to live. Your bedroom will have a big window with a pretty view. There's a Washer and Dryer in the unit. I have a puppy who is a friendly baby, she keeps to herself, doesn't bark, and spends most of the day inside her crate.

The rent is $750+ your half of the utilities. 1st and Last month's rent to move in. I have the lease until March 30th, 2021. If we choose to extend it, we may or not. Very flexible after March.

Let me know if interested and we can discuss further.

Thank You.
-SK

Visit 1 BR available. $750. Short Commitment 4 months. for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment