Sunday, February 15, 2015

Looking for roommate - BELLEVUE

Title: Looking for roommate

Ad Detail:

Hi,

I have a rental apartment in the central park east from 1st March 2015, Which is 720 SQFT, Good place for Indian community. I am looking for a male roommate preferably indian. I am paying $1384(including water and swages) as rent so equal share(~$700). Apart from the rent, utilities like internet($36 - 50Mbps) and EB bill.

FYI:
You can find the bus stop, door step of the apartment.
Very close to cross road mall, Indian groceries and restaurant.
Common laundry.
Smoking not allowed inside the apartment.
Free Gym and Swimming pool
I have lease agreement till August 1st week.
I am ok with 2 roommates also


With regards
Mamallan - 4254429928

Visit Looking for roommate for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment