Saturday, February 21, 2015

Needed a Roommate from April (Possible to move in earlier) - HILLSBORO

Title: Needed a Roommate from April (Possible to move in earlier)

Ad Detail:

Hi,

This is Shalin. I have a room to share in the Hillsboro Area. It will be available from the April (But Possible to move in earlier if needed). The common area of apartment is furnished and it is at the walking distance from Max station. The apartment is 2 bed 2 bath. It is 1051 sq feet. The Costco is at walking distance and many grocery stores in 5 min. drive.

Please let me know if you're interested. My contact number is (619)200-5301 and email is shalinmehta85@gmail.com. Please call me or drop me a message, if you are interested.

Thanks,
Shalin.

Visit Needed a Roommate from April (Possible to move in earlier) for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment