Monday, May 25, 2015

Looking for a room (Shared/Single space) - DALLAS

Title: Looking for a room (Shared/Single space)

Ad Detail:

Hello Everyone,

I'm a student from Arizona interning with Southwest Airlines for the summer of 2015 (June - August) in Dallas. I'm looking for a fellow Indian roommate who has an apartment or a room to share for the next 3 months starting June 1st.

I would prefer an accommodation anywhere within 5-10 miles of Dallas Love field airport and one which it is close to the DART transportation (Bus & RAIL) system as I'll have to use a lot of public transport.

My budget for the rental is max $500/month including utility bills. Please contact me on 520-371-8341 if anyone has a suitable offer. Look forward to hearing back from you. Have a great weekend!

Thank you

Visit Looking for a room (Shared/Single space) for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment