Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Indian Female Rommate Required To Switch Places With Me - LAKE OSWEGO

Title: Indian Female Rommate Required To Switch Places With Me

Ad Detail:

Hi,
Currently me and my roomie are living in a 1bhk in hunt club. Apt is in ground floor with TV, washer dryer in Unit, Gym, sauna, hot tub 24/7. I am moving out of the apartment by first week of Jan. We still have 2.5 months in lease i.e. till march. if any indian female want accommodation for this 2.5 month I can switch the lease to your name. my roomie will still be staying there am the only one moving out. If you gals want to continue sharing apartment after the 2.5 months its your call.

Total apt rent is 1160 + water, over this you will have PGE + Internet

Visit Indian Female Rommate Required To Switch Places With Me for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment