Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Room available - BEAVERTON

Title: Room available

Ad Detail:

This is in response to your ad looking for a room. I am a male, 30 yo engineer and own a house in Meadows at Baseline Woods, Beaverton-97006. I have a furnished room and separate bathroom to rent. Both Intel and Nike are 5-8 mins drive away. There is an in-house washer/dryer, plenty of street parking and garage parking. Quatama max station is a 5 min walk and Tanasbourne area is a 3 min drive. My place is also close to SE Portland. Rent plus utilities is $700. The house is located in a peaceful, safe and friendly neighborhood.

I am a quiet person and meditate and do yoga everyday. Also, a vegetarian and looking for someone who is ok only cooking vegetarian at home.
Please reply or call me at 9712219969 if you are interested.
Regards,
Varrun Ashok

Visit Room available for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment