Friday, May 15, 2015

Seeking a female roommate in bellevue/redmond - REDMOND

Title: Seeking a female roommate in bellevue/redmond

Ad Detail:

I am looking for a female roommate in bellevue or redmond area to share a 2br/2ba apartment. The lease would probably be long term but we can work something out if you need shorter. I have a 2 yr old daughter who will be living with me. I will cleanup after her and will pay for any messes that she makes around the apartment.

My current lease ends in jun 24 and am looking to move in to a new place around that time. We can work on the rent part considering the fact that I will have my daughter with me too.

If you are comfortable with a baby in the house then contact me. We can share more details on email.

Visit Seeking a female roommate in bellevue/redmond for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment