Sunday, September 13, 2015

Looking for Roommate to join me in high-rise building with a $million view! - CHICAGO

Title: Looking for Roommate to join me in high-rise building with a $million view!

Ad Detail:

Looking for a roommate! 1 bedroom, Shoreline Towers, 20th floor, beautiful view of lake/city, all for a decent monthly rent. Lease already started September, but landlord is willing to allow one more person to move in anytime this month to join the lease. Rent is very reasonable for such a quality place, at only $573 per person for everything a month (after splitting full rent). I preferably need to have this set within this week so please let me know if you are interested asap. I put in a pic of half the view, as well as a panorama of the entire living room and kitchen (zoom in for detailed view). I've lived here for 2 years already now (since it is right next to Loyola University where I went to school), and will continue at least another year as I am now working in the city. Also, I would prefer someone around my age, between the age of 18 and 26. Thanks!

Visit Looking for Roommate to join me in high-rise building with a $million view! for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment