Friday, April 1, 2016

Looking for roommate - HILLSBORO

Title: Looking for roommate

Ad Detail:

Hi,

I will be joining Intel RA campus on 1st May. I will be moving from Tempe, Arizona. I don't smoke, no pets and i don't drink. I am into healthy lifestyle. I am non-vegetarian (only chicken and eggs)and i dont't have any issue with your eating preference and race. I will prefer non smoker (or someone who will smoke outside) and drug free. I don't care about your religion or race, i just need a nice roommate so that i can save money and live peacefully. If you already have an apartment and need a roommate, i can join or else we can look for apartment together. Please feel free to contact me.

-Ashok Kumar
480-689-0571
akumar59@asu.edu

Visit Looking for roommate for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment