Saturday, April 2, 2016

Looking for shared accommodation with male student - CHICAGO

Title: Looking for shared accommodation with male student

Ad Detail:

I am going to enroll at the University of Illinois at Chicago. I am looking for a clean room( apartment) with single bedrooms and shared/attached bathroom to share with a male. Student/Professional(Preferably student)
I need all basic amenities( Kitchen, Wifi, Heater,
Laundry). Would prefer a furnished accommodation as I need a table to study.
My term starts at August 22, so I would require the room at least a week before
I am a Muslim and I do not have any religious preference but alcohol is unacceptable for me. I would like the roommate to be friendly and well mannered.

I am currently not staying in the US
My email is abdus9222@gmail.com
My phone no is 00966540728655

Visit Looking for shared accommodation with male student for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment