Saturday, April 9, 2016

Looking to rent 2/3 Bedroom on East Side for Long Term - SEATTLE

Title: Looking to rent 2/3 Bedroom on East Side for Long Term

Ad Detail:

Hi

My name is Rohan and I am putting an ad on behalf of me and my friend (Mitesh)

We both are in the process of relocating to Seattle. Me and my friend are looking for 2/3 Bedroom apt/condo for a long term starting 1st May 2016.

Our workplace is in Downtown.
Since we both own a car and are open to carpool or take a bus/vanpool to work, which is one reason why we like the idea of staying in east side of the city (REDMOND/BELLEVUE/KIRKLAND or I-90 Corridor)

If you are interested, lets connect.

Please feel free to reach us out on

Rohan
Phone - (315) 436-5061
khandujarohan@gmail.com

or

Mitesh
Phone - (806) 620-9944

Visit Looking to rent 2/3 Bedroom on East Side for Long Term for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment